The Ultimate Fracturing & Destruction Tool is a Unity 3D editor extension that allows you to fracture, slice and explode meshes.
It also allows to visually edit behaviors for all in-game destruction events like collisions, making it possible to trigger sounds and particles when collisions occur without the need to script anything.
Ultimate Fracturing & Destruction's main features are:
- Includes different sample scenes for quick learning.
- Includes full sourcecode.
- Supports BSP (recursive slicing) & Voronoi fracturing algorithms.
- Supports externally fractured objects (Rayfire...). Tutorial.
- Can generate chunk connection graph to enable structural behavior. Destruction will behave intelligently depending on how the chunks are interconnected and also connected to the world.
- Can detect mesh islands.
- Automatically maps the interior of the fractured mesh. You only need to assign the interior material.
- Visual editor to handle all events allowing to specify particle systems, sounds or any prefabs that need to be instanced when detaching, collisions, bullet impacts or explosions occur.
- Full UI integration allowing you to visualize and edit everything in the editor.
- Includes our Mesh Combiner utility to enable compound object fracturing as well.
- If you have our Concave Collider tool, you have additional control over the colliders generated.
- Many many parameters to play with!
- Works on Unity 3.5, 4.x and 5.x
- Compatible with all platforms.